Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Reveal

I'm someone that nobody can ever understand. The true self is too deep to be found. 8 years is not even enough for someone to really get me. Well, that explains how complicated I am. Hard enough? Not easy to handle, not easy to control. Wants freedom that lies way outside all the bitterness of life. I'm the mask of my true self. I can't find the real me in the mirror. All I can see is a figure of disgust, having a wide smile, laughing and full of irritant. Life has thought me a lot. 1 of it is that there's no harm being far apart from someone. But there harm comes when you're too close to someone. N you can never know that someone REALLY WELL. Cause you can never be him/her but yourself. Understanding someone is really hard. Don't bother trying anymore. Cause the more u try, the harder it gets. My life is like an equation with missing numbers. Hard n challenging to solve. Looks manageable but it couldn't be solved. Too many things in my life that I've kept. I just can't help it but to keep all to myself. It's just not my nature to approach people with my problems. They're just small problems. It will go off anyway. But without me realizing, those tiny problems stacked up to be a huge wall of unexplainable thoughts. There are times that I just can't understand why I'm feeling moody and have to just blurt out things from my head. Not even knowing what they are. This is what I call the life of a bitter gourd. It doesn't have a nice appearance, it doesn't taste that nice. But it's still as green as other vegetables. I don't mind u giving up, dear friend. But I'm just glad. That you're now free from all the trying n thinking. I'm just sorry for u that u have to put up with all this nonsense of mine. U should have just end way back then. Sorry for holding u back. Seriously guys, just smile when u see me. Cause that's all that I afford to give everyone. I guess I'm born to give. I can't accept others' sacrifices. I can help others but not myself. Well thanks, dear friend for all that u have given me. Provide me with. I'll be removing my mask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home