Monday, November 9, 2009

Here it is

Hmm... Start of with a happy intro, then not so happy,
then sad, then frustration, then happy again okay...

Firstly... I'm so happy that I actually get to use a lil tiny bit of my savings account for driving license next year.. So I don't have to save like as if I'm getting married on a cruise next year... That's the green light... Insyallah... Next year eh enroll..
Next... Something bothering me.. I know my hair is MESSY but it's already short.. Sadly true... Well, here's the ugly truth...
Sobs... But the good thing is that, it's neater now.. Think positive... BUT!!! It's like I lost something... Because it's been like how many years I kept this long wig of mine! Like going to school without your wig... I have no idea how it feels like lah.. But it felt that way... I wanted to cut short.. But not this short.. Even my dad was shocked... Hmm.. Mommy's Choice.. Nevermind... Ok mum, I LOVE IT!!! Hmmmmmmm...... Anyway, feeling2 Victoria Beckham... Alus lah ni... Hahaha... Piccas later okay... Below2...
Next! This is rather sad.. For me lah... U don't have to cry but go ahead if u want to... I know this someone, who coincidentaly know this another someone who I think was cute but not SUPER cute... And it turned out that he actually has a maximum level of D.O.R.K in him... Such a disappointment... Dah cute2, macho2, macam katak kena goreng... Apa punya blockbuster movie, ni??!!!
Ok.. That's all.. Then lastly... Fyda was super cute just now... Hahaha... In the hall during P.E.. Hahaha.. So funny... Don't ask her anything about her BERAS.. Cause she just DON'T KNOW anything! Hahaha.. Stressed up seh... Then she waved at Imran like DWTF... Hahaha... And he waved back... Then we took pictures... Nice... Everything is very impromptu okay today... So I'm sorry if I look hideous or whatsoever... That's all... Enjoy the Piccas...











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home