Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting this straight in ur ass!

Firstly, I'm gonna say this once to u, DEAR bugger!
U have ALL the things that I deadly WANT the MOST!!! Fine... That, I flick away.. But u never once appreciated ALL the things that u HAVE!! N that too, I flick away... Then, U keep on bugging about ALL those things! AT ME! I STILL close my eyes while FLICKING IT AWAY!! I seriously hate u sia... But yes, I'm smiling... Cause I STILL care for u, dimwit! F ur stinky mouth! Shut it tight! Even when u shut ur mouth, it still stinks! Kau ada matair, kau ada bestfriend yang kau sayang sangat, kau carik aku buat apa?! Nasib kau baik ah aku masih boleh tahan dengan perangai kau! Aku tak tau siapa lagi yang boleh tahan dengan perangai kau! Kau jangan tanya kalau aku ok ke tak, aku ada masalah ke tak, kenapa aku pedih2... Sebab kalau aku bilang kau pun, bukan nya kau buat apa2! IT WON'T MAKE AN F-ING DIFFERENCE! So don't BOTHER! 1 hari kau cakap kau nak berubah! After that, what happen? Kau pijak lagi kepala aku! Kau pekik dekat muka aku! Kau sakitkan hati aku! The best birthday treatment I get ah.. Thanks! Hell with the both of u!
After all that I've done ah.. It's the worst investment a HUMAN with a heart would've ever made! Its' tiring that I have to wear my mask every single time I leave my room.. Believe it or not, u haven't see my real face for 5 long years... That's how much I pretend to be close to u.. To make u happy.. TO MAKE U HAPPY! U never even bother... U don't even care about my feelings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home