Thursday, January 28, 2010

I WANT, I WANT, I WANT!!!

With a thick skin! Hahaha!!! Don't care! Out of 18, i want 20! Hahaha!!!!
18th floor...
Hoodie (Size L, colour preferred black)
Shoes
DVD Santau (HAHAHA!!!)
Goaly gloves
Bike! (Dreaming on cloud 9)
Green light for car license
Room makeover
$5000 (each HAHA!!)
Macbook pro (Dreaming)
ipod touch
Sound blaster BIG BIG ONE!!! Haha
New pair of jeans
MORE printed t-shirts
Car keys (Not the IACT remote thing)
Bag (Bigger than crumpler, smaller than school bag - light use)
Berms
Nikon D7000 (Grrr)
Alus
Ok that's all... Actually I really squeeze my brain juice for this stuff... Hahaha... I don't know what I want... I guess all I want is a new life, a new beginning and I wanna forget the murky past... Hope everyone can forgive my mistakes... Everything bounce back to me already... The sins... Yes... So please accept my greatest apology and I'm remorseful already... Really! Hmm.......... Ok that's all... This is actually 100% random!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home