Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Well well well... Hmm... It's been quite some time since i last update my blog... Sighness lah... Feel super tired and lazy to update... But I have no idea why I wanna update tonight... So random! Anyway... Life has been great... Full of stories... But I don't think I'll list down everything lah.. Ok... Let's start with story sharing no. 1... Just short2 ones...

School Re-opens

As u know... School start already... I WAS actually excited about the new module..
CCTV and stuff.. BUT THEN!!! Wah piang man, the teacher... Now I understand why Mr Sheikh said that we will miss Jennifer! Both teacher like doodoo bird... No idea what they're talking about.. I tried actually, listening to him teach.. But after a few minutes, I start playing with the wind.. Start drooling.. N boom! Head on the table.. He's like simply reading the slides lah... Which is VERY SIMILAR to the book.. Or should I rephrase.. They're the same!!! Crappino! Anyway ...

Random Urge

I feel that there's this need of "Heal the world, make it a better place" thing suddenly... I wanna start saving the world.. Saving trees and water mainly... Yup..
Save trees: Save paper by not reading books and read lesson notes.. Awesome idea huh... Know why? Because... If less demand, they will stop cutting the trees right... So everybody should contribute in this campaign that I came up with.. Hmm... Hopefully it'll work out just fine lah...
Save water: Save water by talking less.. This way, I won't lose my saliva that fast.. N! Less talk can cause less complications and misunderstanding in people.. Another brilliant idea.. Any ambassadors? Next stop ...

Moral Boost

I'm in need of a moral boost.. 35% full ready.. But still feel like kedoodle! U know what's kedoodle? It's sai! Feces! Hmmph! Anyway... I don't know what's into me lately.. Do I have to go on stage n make an announcement saying that there'll be a pms party held by me... All are welcome! Damn! I'm sorry to the people around me.. Sometimes I may have a triggered emotion.. But I'll be right back on my toes! Really am sorry ok.. So do take note.. If I'm silent for I dunno how long.. Just don't ask why.. I'll simply say nothing.. Ok? Emm.. N.. DON'T force me in any way to tell u what's my problem.. I don't have the answers.. N u won't be helping that much.. Nyeehee... Follow on ...

Grabbing Hold On A Branch

Hmm... Don't really have anything much to share about this but.. Hmm.. Just giving the title.. To let u know a little about what's going on.. Having some complications with things so bear with it.. A little k.. For the time being.. Just look at me n smile if u were to meet me.. Just smile.. U'll make me happy just by doing that.. Don't have to say anything.. just smile.. If u wish to help me feel better lah.. If not..., then it's ok.. I'll be fine... It's 2.33 am n I'm not sleeping yet.. Hmm.. Ok then.. That's about all for now.. Nighty night2 to all the single ladies.. Haha.. To everyone too..

FAREWELL... TILL THEN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home