Friday, January 22, 2010

Impromptu Post

Ok let's see.... Hmm... I just want to vent my ANGER on something. I don't know if u're gonna call it a fair situation, I'm being rude or whatever u think I'm like, but I'm still gonna post it... The bad news is this... I have this IMPORTANT person in life. This is the clue ok. I respect HIM a lot. N HE is not my mum. Ok? Got the clue? Good. My mum says that no matter how tiny or huge HIS MISTAKE is, I'm the one who should apologise first. HMM! I'll take her advice. So I did. After A LOT of explaining on "my mistake", I apologised. N yes, I called him, apologise, bla bla bla. I expected him to say nevermind, don't do it again and wanted to salam him... BUT NO! Well this is the fun part!
He turn and say, "why are u apologising? U didn't do anything wrong what." in a "blood rushing to ur brain like nobody's business" way. I don't know how to describe my feelings! OMG! So i just say ok, turn and walk away. On the way to my room, I told my mum that I've done my part. I just lock myself in my room. Blood rushing through my head with full of anger. Oh and the good news, behind my door. Wah best! Got a few rolled-up carpets. So very fat n spongy yet hard and firm. Like punching bag. Power seh! So I just vent it on the carpet. A few huge punches. Satisfied. I on my laptop like I always do every day. trying to log into Facebook but SUPER IDIOTICALLY SLOW!!! So I just create a new post on my blog. Wooh...
The thing is that, he wants his respect, he got his respect. U want a la carte, earn them lah. N u expect me to apologise first when it's not my fault, U got them already. U say don't do it again. But I didn't hear a tiny SORRY from u. (he knocked on my door after a few minutes)Come on lah. This is ridiculous! I'm a human being seh! I have feelings too! Like u! Even though I'm just ur daughter. I need respect too. I'm not trying to say that he's a bad dad. He is a good dad and I love him so much. He sacrifice a lot. Gave me every thing that I need. But there's just some things about him that I just can't stand. This is 1 of it. Sighs. But overall... I love this crazy family cause it's MY crazy family...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home